Bowls Link Help
On this page you will find information and guidance about the Bowls Link system. It also includes the link to log-in for your personal details: Create your own log-in HERE
To introduce you to the Bowls Link system and how it can work for you, see a podcast example of how Pennants looks in Bowls Link by clicking this link:
For further help see the Manual and watch the training videos below.
The manual above contains a very useful section for Club Administrators on how to enter and manage details of Club Members. This valuable resource is found at this link.
There are also several short training videos on how to use the system:
- BowlsLink Reset Password (When you first log in to BowlsLink, you will be asked to change the temporary password used by BowlsLink to load your details into the system)
- BowlsLink – Login and Logoff
- BowlsLink – Login Change Profile
- BowlsLink – Enter Pennant Teams
- BowlsLink – Enter Pennant Score
- BowlsLink – Confirm Results (CDBA not currently using this process)
- BowlsLink – Change Permissions (Authorise another person to enter data)
- BowlsLink – Heat Out and Wash Out
- BowlsLink – Confirm Heat Out and Wash Out
Create your own Personal Log-in:
Log-in to your own records with this link
To enter CDBA Competitions
Log in to your personal profile and go to –
Competitions / Available / type “CDBA” into search competitions and ALL CDBA competitions will be shown.
Select the required competition – go to “Actions” – enter competition – your entry will auto fill.